The Myth: i have gone to the campus for the tour before, so I don't need to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: even when you've visited campus, it is helpful to see as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Just what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have numerous programs for pupils getting one look that is last they make their decision.
Often times students may think it's pointless in the future to campus in April should they went on a tour their junior or senior year. However, it could definitely be worth your time to see campus within the context as a student that is admitted. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Could I see myself here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an admitted student is a totally various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is totally a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it's time to just take a serious and look that is close. Where would we be living? That would be my classmates? Which professors are going to be teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and start to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You are able to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day during your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can't come to campus? We possibly may be visiting a populous town near you! We realize that visiting campus might be logistically hard, but we should be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We desire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I've been admitted to spring, therefore I'm waitlisted
The Myth: we'm a springtime acknowledge, and so I'm basically waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You're admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move a few of the learning students to your autumn semester, spring admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So why do it is done by us? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also possess a competitive admission process at USC, so we can never ever acknowledge all of the wonderful students whom affect USC. So spring admission permits us to admit even more of this amazing students we would like at USC because we realize we shall have more space available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as virtually any Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as any other Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring enables you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease to the university change by taking classes at a community college that is local. You'll explore the global globe through a study abroad program. You may also have a break from the grind and revel in a month or two off of school!
When you yourself haven't done this already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You will find lots of information regarding the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to purchasing USC football season tickets.
If you're a spring admit, please know that you are an accomplished pupil and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look forward to inviting you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. In the event that you haven't already, don't panic. We will contact everyone by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For all of you have got currently been admitted, or are wondering exactly what the next steps will be in royal vegas mobile download the event that you are admitted, this web site's for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you've probably noticed that it says you will need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission page. What this means is, if you get the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to choose. If you get the letter after June 1st, you have actually two weeks to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill in the FAFSA and also the CSS profile ASAP, if you don't already completed. We don't wish your capacity to commit to USC to be held up by school funding. The sooner these documents are had by us, the quicker we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the better the possibilities. It is possible to submit your housing application ahead of the dedication deposit. USC also has student that is off-campus, so don't forget to check those options too.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your dedication deposit. You shall receive an email with the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of program, we're constantly prepared to help. So if you need anything, please just give us a call!